Background actors for film shoot tomorrow in Queens

monte

2023 $upporter 2022 $upporter
Hi all, tomorrow I'll be filming the last big scene of my movie. It's a pool party scene at a home on the water in Whitestone(Malba), Queens. I'm looking for a few more young men and women who look in the 17-25 year old age range. Men must be clean shaven. The time is 4:00PM till about 9:00PM. PM me for more details and/or if you or anyone you know might have an interest. Thanks.

Hi all, tomorrow I'll be filming the last big scene of my movie. It's a pool party scene at a home on the water in Whitestone(Malba), Queens. I'm looking for a few more young men and women who look in the 17-25 year old age range. Men must be clean shaven. The time is 4:00PM till about 9:00PM. PM me for more details and/or if you or anyone you know might have an interest. Thanks.
Maher searching for his Speedo 😇

I had the pleasure to be onset for Monte’s film with my daughter and her roommate as background extras yesterday. Monte’s like pitino out there working the room!!

To steal this from Mike Maher. Monte Scorsese directing here with my daughter and her friend. Thanks monte and best of luck on the film!!

Attachments

• IMG_3421.png
    IMG_3421.png
    7.8 MB · Views: 58
I had the pleasure to be onset for Monte’s film with my daughter and her roommate as background extras yesterday. Monte’s like pitino out there working the room!!

To steal this from Mike Maher. Monte Scorsese directing here with my daughter and her friend. Thanks monte and best of luck on the film!!
I also would have stuck around to confirm that my daughter didn't accidentally wander on to the set of a Cinemax production by Monte. 😁

Monte: What are the next steps? Do I catch it on the festival circuit when everything is in the can?

I can say with absolutely full first hand account, that Monte runs his production with one eye on the scene and the other on how to best role into the next one.

He can make changes in the fly, or like a good executive, bounce an idea off his team because he trusts their feedback, all the while keeping everyone loose.

Good luck on the red carpet Monte.

Now turn to page two of “Monte’s Compliments”…oh wait sorry Monte. Blew it. I should not have read that part. 😉

Sorry for delayed response, just saw all these comments. Thank you all for your kind words and well wishes, and special thanks to Kranmars and his handsome son Christian, and Eric and his beautiful daughter Sabrina and her equally beautiful friend Sam, for taking part in my production. In answer to LJSA and Knight's questions about where the film can be viewed when completed, the first stop will be the local and regional film festival circuit.....then Cannes then the Oscars 😏.

Sorry for delayed response, just saw all these comments. Thank you all for your kind words and well wishes, and special thanks to Kranmars and his handsome son Christian, and Eric and his beautiful daughter Sabrina and her equally beautiful friend Sam, for taking part in my production. In answer to LJSA and Knight's questions about where the film can be viewed when completed, the first stop will be the local and regional film festival circuit.....then Cannes then the Oscars 😏.
Break a leg. :)

Back