B.E Tourney

mjmaherjr

2023 $upporter 2022 $upporter
We beat Gtown tonight 2-1 in the 1st round.

Anytime we get a win against Gtown in anything is a good day

Thanks for the report. I couldn't find an online broadcast last night and had no time to look up the score so far this AM.

Both goals were by rookie players and both goals were the first of each respective players college career. Looks like masur us not afraid to use a young and talented bench, even in the Big East Tourney. He has his team once again poised to make a decent tourney run.

nice to see SJU knock out WVU in Morgantown 2-0 to reach the semis of the BET......Villanova next! 

We play Nova on friday at 730 in the semifinals at red bull arena, and if we win we play sunday at noon...come out and support the team!!!

We play Nova on friday at 730 in the semifinals at red bull arena, and if we win we play sunday at noon...come out and support the team!!!

And it`s on the CBS sports network.
I`m not into soccer but I`ll tune in late to see if SJU wins tonight.

REDMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

It was an exciting game. SJU had the better of the play for most of the game but Nova was able to get some good shots on goal when the score was 0-0 to keep me on the edge of my seat. Hustle goal by SJU to make it one nothing. The air came out of Nova's baloon at the point and SJU put it away a short time later. 

Fantastic to hear we won the Big East once again. I guess Masur hasn't slowed down at all. Still the class of the Big East and a young team to boot.

Were there not critics of the Coach when a few players tranferred??? :unsure: Good for the coach and good for the team - and how nice if we can get to the final four!!! 

Were there not critics of the Coach when a few players tranferred??? :unsure: Good for the coach and good for the team - and how nice if we can get to the final four!!! 

That would be me.
Sub .500 in conference but a great BET run.

Back