American Horror Story

kranmars

Staff member
 Anyone watch that show? It is insane, but I can't get enough of it. I think it is awesome. The way Ryan McDermott's character sees the housekeeper is brilliant.

I watched the first episode and didn't care for it.. but i have friends who love it. Maybe i should give it a chance. I am so hooked on Sons of Anarchy and breaking bad that i havent watched much else. 

I've been enjoying it as well, very twisted. By the way, I just got the kranmars name....that is classic. Another great show.

When and on what network is "American Horror Story" shown?

Thanks.

sons of anarchy is the best drama ive seen since the wire and sopranos. If it was on HBO it would be the most watched show on tv i think. Unfortunately direct tv and fox cant work out their problems and it looks like im going to lose FX (and the last 5 episodes of SOA) anyone else have Direct tv or any news on that whole mess? FX and National geographic are 2 of the only channels i actually watch, and im gonna lose them both. 

sons of anarchy is the best drama ive seen since the wire and sopranos. If it was on HBO it would be the most watched show on tv i think. Unfortunately direct tv and fox cant work out their problems and it looks like im going to lose FX (and the last 5 episodes of SOA) anyone else have Direct tv or any news on that whole mess? FX and National geographic are 2 of the only channels i actually watch, and im gonna lose them both. 

I agree 100% about Sons of Anarchy. The show is the best i have seen since the Wire. Breaking Bad isn't far behind. Has anyone had a chance to see The Walking Dead yet? I hear it's a pretty good show.

I agree 100% about Sons of Anarchy. The show is the best i have seen since the Wire. Breaking Bad isn't far behind. Has anyone had a chance to see The Walking Dead yet? I hear it's a pretty good show.

Walking Dead is great if you like the genre.

Walking Dead is great if you like the genre.

Thank you. I will give it a try.

While we are on the topic of tv shows.. Is anyone as disapointed as i am with Boardwalk Empire? The hype , creator, director and cast all make for an epic show. I find it at times very good.. but then it just becomes boring other times.

Superb show if you can take the gore.

We're enjoying Revenge and Person of Interest lately. I love bikes and have to get more into Sons of Anarchy. Thanks for the suggestion.

Back