2024 NCAA Baseball Tournament

Went out for Mexican last night with my cousin in Florida and two guys asked to put the LSU baseball game on. SEC baseball is just different. LSU averages over 11,000 fans a game.

Went out for Mexican last night with my cousin in Florida and two guys asked to put the LSU baseball game on. SEC baseball is just different. LSU averages over 11,000 fans a game.
Absolutely. While not quite as big, ACC baseball is also different. Good season by the guys, now hoping that none of the ones eligible to return like Keenan get poached by one of those programs from the SEC or ACC. It’s happened before in recent years including last year’s starting catcher Tate Ballestro who went to Wake Forest this year.

Last edited:
We are in the ballpark with LSU. They average 11,000 we average 11. 🤪

UCONN, who received at at-large bid, defeated regional host Oklahoma 9-1 to advance to the Super Regionals where they will face Florida State in Tallahassee.
Wow not only can that Hurley guy coach but I guess he can also manage! 🤪

UCONN, who received at at-large bid, defeated regional host Oklahoma 9-1 to advance to the Super Regionals where they will face Florida State in Tallahassee.
Tom Penders nephew is their baseball coach .

Back