espken

Staff member
2023 $upporter Moderator
  • Selection show: Monday, May 27 at 12 p.m. ET | ESPN2
  • Regionals: Friday-Monday, May 31-June 3
  • Super regionals: Friday-Sunday, June 7-9 or Saturday-Monday, June 8-10
  • First day of MCWS games: Start Friday, June 14
  • MCWS finals: Saturday-Monday, June 22-23/24

I see the Yukon is in as a #3 same as SJU. Seems we were seeded a little low? I don’t know enough to say that but…Florida at 28-27 is also a 3 seed. Interesting. Doesn’t matter just win, survive and advance boys. Go St. John’s!

I see the Yukon is in as a #3 same as SJU. Seems we were seeded a little low? I don’t know enough to say that but…Florida at 28-27 is also a 3 seed. Interesting. Doesn’t matter just win, survive and advance boys. Go St. John’s!
It's very difficult for a Northeast team to get a 2 seed. Hopefully they have a good tournament.

15. Mississippi State​

Previous ranking: No. 14
Last week: 2-2
Overall: 38-21, 17-13 in SEC (10-10 vs. Top 25)
Weekend record: 10-4

Results

SEC Tournament (Hoover, Ala.)

May 21: vs. Mississippi: W 2-1
May 22: vs. (4) Texas A&M: W 5-3
May 23: vs. Vanderbilt: L 4-3
May 24: vs. (1) Tennessee: L 6-5

It was a strong showing at the SEC Tournament for the Bulldogs, who picked up a pair of victories before losing two one-run games. The Bulldogs on Tuesday took down arch-rival Mississippi 2-1 thanks to a Connor Hujsak walk-off, two-run home run. The next day, Hujsak delivered the game-winning, two-run single against No. 4 Texas A&M. The veteran outfielder accounted for seven of Mississippi State’s 14 RBIs this week.

They ranked, even better.

Lets puch them in the mouth in the 1st and grab an early lead.

Best of luck to the team this weekend and big thumbs up to Red Storm Rising not the Jersey one but the other Jersey one for driving down to represent 114. The truest St John’s fan and friend of 114 in every sense of the word

Charlottesville Regional
Host Virginia edges Penn 4-2 in the opener.
If we beat Mississippi State tonight, we would face Virginia tomorrow night at 6pm in winners bracket.

If we lose tonight, we play Penn tomorrow at noon in elimination bracket.

Back