2024-2025 Schedule

Rick openly stated he hated the ubs game I thought
No. He was publicly loathing Barclays.

He's buddies with the Islanders President of Operations, Lou Lamoriello, because he was the Prov AD who hired him back in the day. There was some article about him buying Islanders season tickets for three years after getting dinner with him recently.

Pitino took the blame for having so many games at UBS, but I'm also doubtful he'll not have any there this year because of this relationship. I can see the compromise being games MSG can't take in OOC that are too big for Carnesseca (K-State) and/or maybe one BE game. I hope I'm wrong.

He's buddies with the Islanders President of Operations, Lou Lamoriello, because he was the Prov AD who hired him back in the day. There was some article about him buying Islanders season tickets for three years after getting dinner with him recently.

Pitino took the blame for having so many games at UBS, but I'm also doubtful he'll not have any there this year because of this relationship. I can see the compromise being games MSG can't take in OOC that are too big for Carnesseca (K-State) and/or maybe one BE game. I hope I'm wrong.
Don't think he liked either but he won't be playing at Barclays ever again if he can help it.

Think it was both

At the mercy of NHL and NBA. Schedules aren’t done yet. If Rangers or Knicks play we will earlier or later. If both have to be on that day we’re screwed. Maybe we can shift a day.

If it was so good, why have the commentary on Carnesseca only been to knock it down and "my back hurts" for the last 20 years? Completely agree.
From what I have seen here, most complain about every single venue outside of MSG in the Metropolitan Area. The issue is, MSG is a busy place and even if SJU wanted to play everything there I don't think the scheduling would work. Basically, an excellent situation for anyone who has the over on page numbers for the Grievances thread.

From what I have seen here, most complain about every single venue outside of MSG in the Metropolitan Area. The issue is, MSG is a busy place and even if SJU wanted to play everything there I don't think the scheduling would work. Basically, an excellent situation for anyone who has the over on page numbers for the Grievances thread.
The end of the Billy Joel residency should help a bit, in that department. Only one day a month, but every little bit helps.

Back