2023 NBA Playoffs

Jack Williams

2023 $upporter
Watching the Play In games tonight.

Max Strus drops a 30 bomb to help the Miami Heat advance. I remember him shredding the johnnies a couple times.

Now I’m watching Lou Dort do everything for the Thunder in the next game. I remember him torching the Johnnies last time we made the tournament (well the first four)

Check out Jokic:
31pnt, 19boards, 12dimes, and 2blocks.

Those are great #s for a whole game, but there is still a full quarter left.

He should get 40+ points, 25 boards 15dimes.
And just add to his great night, has two blocks.

Heard Mark Jackson left Joker completely off his MVP ballot costing him MVP and handing it to Embid. Mark says it was an oversight.

Heard Mark Jackson left Joker completely off his MVP ballot costing him MVP and handing it to Embid. Mark says it was an oversight.

Wouldn't have made a difference but indefensible nonetheless. Claims it was a "mistake". If it truly impacted who won it would be worthy of an investigation. If there's one thing we've learned in the playoff Joker is who we think he is, best player in the league.

Wouldn't have made a difference but indefensible nonetheless. Claims it was a "mistake". If it truly impacted who won it would be worthy of an investigation. If there's one thing we've learned in the playoff Joker is who we think he is, best player in the league.
I believe you but I did hear it on either TV or radio sports talk guess they were wrong.

Jokic: 23pnts, 14boards, and 11 dimes. Another triple double and only through 3qrts lol.
Beast mode.

Is Gordan a man? htf you gonna let James put his forearm on your throat like that? If that was me I would have deck that nm.
But then people would say you'd be done for the final. Yeah, well that a red line that you cross and it's on.

No man should ever let another man put his forearm on his throat and push you like that.
Picture him doing that to Oakley or Mason, James would get his ass whooped.

Last edited:
I haven’t watched Denver a whole lot. Wow, they have a good team. Jokic is a special player. His passing skills are pretty special for anyone no less a “big” man. I don’t see this Series going very long. Murray ain’t no slouch either. Nuggets in five. Maybe four?

I haven’t watched Denver a whole lot. Wow, they have a good team. Jokic is a special player. His passing skills are pretty special for anyone no less a “big” man.
I was watching the game at a party so it was hard to hear, but it did sound like Jackson already has him in his top 10 big men ever, which I don't disagree with. Just don't know where to slot him. Of the modern NBA guys, I take Olajuwon over him. Young in-shape Shaq was special so take him for sure. I'm biased so I really don't want to bump Ewing yet.

Well, well, well. Have to admit a little surprised at Miami pulling out Game 2. I still think the Nuggets win but now we have a Series.

what a coach Spolestra is and Pat he's just an all-time great coach and executive
I said I was going to root for the
Nuggets because my oldest daughter and
only grandchild live there, but watching the game couldn’t help but root for the Heat. No one plays harder (or smarter). Spoelstra a hall of fame coach without a doubt. Plus would make the Knicks look better if Heat won it all!

Back