2014 UEFA Champions League

First leg results:

Athletico Madrid 0-0 Chelsea (a bad game by all accounts, Mourinho set Chelsea up to not concede)
Real-Madrid 1-0 Bayren Munich (Ronaldo was back, Bale on the bench - recovering from the 'flu and his wonder goal vs Barca)

So it is all to play for in the second leg.

First leg results:

Athletico Madrid 0-0 Chelsea (a bad game by all accounts, Mourinho set Chelsea up to not concede)
Real-Madrid 1-0 Bayren Munich (Ronaldo was back, Bale on the bench - recovering from the 'flu and his wonder goal vs Barca)

What is your objective opinion on the non-call foul in box when Muller was knocked down at the end of the match?

First leg results:

What is your objective opinion on the non-call foul in box when Muller was knocked down at the end of the match?

I did not see it but here is what MUller said later:

'I felt I was blocked because I hadn’t seen Alonso and at the time I thought it was a penalty,' said Muller. 'But having seen it again it was not a penalty and the referee got it completely right.'

First leg results:

I did not see it but here is what MUller said later:

'I felt I was blocked because I hadn’t seen Alonso and at the time I thought it was a penalty,' said Muller. 'But having seen it again it was not a penalty and the referee got it completely right.'

Thanks Tx, I had not seen that quote.

Bayern out! Hammered 4-0 at home by Real Madrid. 5-0 on aggregate. Ronaldo with 2 yesterday.
Chelsea out! Slapped around at home 3-1 by Athletico Madrid. Good!

AM poised to win La Liga but RM lurking...

All Madrid final in Lisbon, May 24th. Early prediction: RM 2-1 AM.

I will be in Mumbai of all places that weekend. Going to a wedding. Stopping in Dubai for a few days en route. Need MJMaher & others to send me some travel tips!

RM 4 - 1 AM (AET). Ramos, Bale, Marcelo, Ronaldo for Real, Godin for Atletico

I have not watched it yet but it is on the DVR!

Back