Women's Team 2022-23

important game against the friars today , a win would be key. They would go to 10-0 with Wagner a few days later but I don’t want to get ahead of myself as the Friars will not be a pushover.
Rooting hard for my buddies Joey and Shenneika who worked the transfer market very hard last season and came away with a few gems.
It’s not the x and o’s but rather the Jimmys and the Joes and in this case it’s the Jayla’s ( transfer from Pitt ) and the Jillian’s ( a grad transfer from Georgetown) amongst others that are having the real impact.

important game against the friars today , a win would be key. They would go to 10-0 with Wagner a few days later but I don’t want to get ahead of myself as the Friars will not be a pushover.
Rooting hard for my buddies Joey and Shenneika who worked the transfer market very hard last season and came away with a few gems.
It’s not the x and o’s but rather the Jimmys and the Joes and in this case it’s the Jayla’s ( transfer from Pitt ) and the Jillian’s ( a grad transfer from Georgetown) amongst others that are having the real impact.
and it is on Fox 1 at 4:30--good chance for some exposure

Senior pg Unique Drake returned as well as a fifth year guard/ forward whose name currently escapes me.
Kadaja Bailey, very rare a player returns for a fifth year but she is really making the best of it.
Mississippi State graduate transfer Mimi Reid, from the Bronx already has her bachelors and Masters. She is enrolled in a Doctorate program at SJU , so proud of that young lady.
Diminutive in stature but huge in heart and brains. An amazing student athlete and we were able to get her because we were one of the very few schools to offer a doctorate program.
Staff has told me this team is very mentally tough and challenge one another daily in practice.

Maybe we meet Michigan and get to say hello to Kim and come away with a big "W".

Would love to see them beat Uconn at UBS Arena.

#25 yeah!

Back