Women's NCAA tournament

Yeah, I just read she pulled something similar in that game. Wow, ladies game becoming more like the men's game.
the women's game can be more vicious as seen in the picks thrown. I remember when my firm had men's and women's teams in business basketball leagues. A close friend played on the women's team and will never forget all the scratches she had on the day following a game. She said that some of the women would "sharpen" their "claws" for game and hand checking left its marks. The play was intense.

As a sports commentator not named Smith said: "Get the narrative right. A 2 sec gesture by Clark after being trash talked all game is immensely different than reese doing it not only once for a prolonged time between a foul shot but then stalking her after the game…a great video to show kids what NOT to do".

I watched both games with my wife. Clark's gesture was in the middle of the game while passing "her own bench".
The South Carolina ladies(?) were talking trash to Clark all game. Clark is not a vocal player but shows her stuff with her incredible offensive talent.

If anyone actually watched the last 5 minutes of the LSU-Iowa game what you saw was a classless display of sportsmanship by a couple of the LSU players.

Taunting of an opposing player in the men's games is usually met with a technical. Mysteriously, in this game, taunting the white girl gets a pass. Now, morons like S.A. Smith play the race card to justify 5 minutes during and after game taunting.

Yeah I think they are two very different things. I don’t love flash and trash talk to begin with, and what Clark did earlier in the tourney I could definitely do with out. But the going out of you way to taunt a player in the closing seconds, and rather excessively mind you, is another level IMO.

Yeah I think they are two very different things. I don’t love flash and trash talk to begin with, and what Clark did earlier in the tourney I could definitely do with out. But the going out of you way to taunt a player in the closing seconds, and rather excessively mind you, is another level IMO.
When men score a 3 in the other player's face they put up the trey sign. When Clark raised hand to her face to signal "I don't hear your bullshit" it was a defensive gesture against the mouthy Gamecocksukrs. Why did the Tirgresses direct their hand gestures to Clark? Their response circled back to the S.C. game with the reasoning being Clark insulted "their girls".
No, there was no racial component to that statement.🤔

Back