Women Playing Villanova

redmannorth

Staff member
2023 $upporter Moderator
Sorry to be redundant but another must win tonight if we are to dance.
We have won 5 in a row and the question is can we make it 6 by beating another higher ranked team?
Fortunately we are leading 18-11 with 9:15 left in the first.
Unfortunately Shennika whom we need to have a big game in order to win already has 2 fouls. OUCH.
We must win tonight ladies as the writers have started to take notice and currently have us as a 12 seed in the big dance.
Go ladies.

18-17 with under 4 minutes left in the first half. Much too close but Nova is a very good team.

Ladies win 52-49
Great win over a good Nova team (18-8 going into this game)
Keep it rolling ladies - 6 straight wins!!!
NCAA's still a possibility

A great win as we were behind the entire game from late in the first half until the last minute of the game.
Shennika came up big when it counted while Nadirah had another strong game. These two outstanding seniors really want to go to their 4th straight NCAA Tournament which I imagine would be a school record.
Two tough games left, Seton Hall late on Saturday night in NJ, and then a very tough Depaul team less than 48 hours later at CA.
Both winnable games but not a given by any means whatsoever. As we have been doing for quite a while, one game at a time and keep improving our record.
Congrats ladies and staff on pulling this one out.

A great win as we were behind the entire game from late in the first half until the last minute of the game.
Shennika came up big when it counted while Nadirah had another strong game. These two outstanding seniors really want to go to their 4th straight NCAA Tournament which I imagine would be a school record.
Two tough games left, Seton Hall late on Saturday night in NJ, and then a very tough Depaul team less than 48 hours later at CA.
Both winnable games but not a given by any means whatsoever. As we have been doing for quite a while, one game at a time and keep improving our record.
Congrats ladies and staff on pulling this one out.

I agree about DePaul - they always seem to give us a lot of trouble
But, if we can't beat Seton Hall anywhere, we shouldn't be dancing

Back