Women Playing Delaware

redmannorth

Staff member
2023 $upporter Moderator
With the great Elena Della Donne, one of the greatest players to ever play the game, tonight at CA. Delaware is leading by 2 late in the half 23-21. Freshman Aliyyah Handford is having a great game as is Nadirah but Shennika is not at all. Perhaps a case of nerves, trying to hard , or rushing things, but if we are to win Shennika must bring her A game in the second half. She also has two fouls and needs to stay in the game.

Della Donne is an incredible story.
Also very easy on the eyes ;)

That being said, Go SJU!
Good showcase game against a future pro player.

27-24 Delaware at the half.
Neither Delle Donne or Shennika is having a great game.
I jinxed Aliyyah and Nadirah in my earlier post. Sorry everyone.
I see that Mary has yet to play so I can only imagine she is still hurt. We need a big body to help out but Amber and Sandra have yet to bring their A or B game tonight.
Come on ladies, lets do it.

Della Donne is an incredible story.
Also very easy on the eyes ;)

That being said, Go SJU!
Good showcase game against a future pro player.

How right you are 98, she is an absolutely incredible story and the love/bond between her and her sister is just so touching.

45-44 Delaware with 6 minutes left.
Della Donne taking over currently with 20 points.
Lets go ladies and don't let this one get away.

Ladies loose 60-59 on the last play of the game after we had taken the lead in OT on 2 free throws by Aliyyah.
Another heartbreaking loss.

Tough loss but they did play well. Hopefully good news is coming on the recruiting front.

Agree with both comments Harold.
Feel bad for the players and staff as this is the second game this season they have lost to a top ranked team with 1 second left in OT.

Back