Women Plating FDU

redmannorth

Staff member
On the road in their first game. Their initial game against St. Francis of Brooklyn was cancelled.
We had a great first quarter, a lousy second quarter and are having a nice third, and are currently up 18.
For whatever reason our best player Quadashah Hoppie is not playing.
Need to start off with a win on the road in this crazy season. Go ladies.

Currently up by 18 in the 4th quarter. Ladies playing very inspired ball right now. Hopefully they don’t take their foot off of the pedal.

[quote="redmannorth" post=403923]70-44 final , a real nice way to start the season.
Keep it up ladies.[/quote]

Thanks and I wonder what happened to our best player?

[quote="RedStormNC" post=403944]Monster stats for Raven Farley...20 pts. 11 reb.

I knew she was a transfer from LSU last year, but didn't realize she was Top 20 out of HS and top 5 at position

https://redstormsports.com/sports/womens-basketball/roster/raven-farley/4050[/quote

Goes to show rankings don’t mean everything, and this is coming from a huge supporter of the women’s program. I am talking about one of our own. This is probably the best game she has ever had in her career, playing against a mid-major and as previously mentioned she is a senior. If the light remains on permanently we could be a very good team with 6 1 soph Nolan and 6 Bailey up front and Quadash and Unique Drake in the backcourt. Tianna England’s departure for Florida State in the off season as a grad transfer really hurt us in the backcourt. Had she returned as a fifth year senior I believe we would be favoured to win the BE.
Such is the nature of college Bball.

Back