Women Hit Daily Double

redmannorth

Staff member
2023 $upporter Moderator
I am thrilled to be permitted to announce that Danejah Grant ( Clemson ) and 6 4 post Selina Archer ( Miami ) are enrolled at SJU as transfer students.
Danejah was ranked 65 by hoopgurlz in the class of 2012 while Selina was ranked as high as number 49 in her class.
Both will be great additions to our program and provide firepower at their respective positions.
Selina has not played in a year or two and I will try to find out the amount of eligibility she will have for SJU.
A tremendous, tremendous day for the women's program.
That is now 6 top 100 players the staff has obtained commitments from since Coach Joey T took over.
Congrats to all involved., including our fans.

I am thrilled to be permitted to announce that Danejah Grant ( Clemson ) and 6 4 post Selina Archer ( Miami ) are enrolled at SJU as transfer students.
Danejah was ranked 65 by hoopgurlz in the class of 2012 while Selina was ranked as high as number 49 in her class.
Both will be great additions to our program and provide firepower at their respective positions.
Selina has not played in a year or two and I will try to find out the amount of eligibility she will have for SJU.
That is now 6 top 100 players the staff has obtained commitments from since Coach Joey T took over.

GREAT news North! Coach T is going to do a great job at SJ.

North, I would imagine Archer has 2 years left unless there is a valid reason such as a major medical issue why she didn't play this year.

Will she be eligible in the fall or spring next season?

Thanks for the updated information, Aubie
Great day for the Lady Johnnies
With Selina having not played for a year or two, I hope we don't get into another Orlando Sanchez type situation

Terrific news. Been fun to watch the rise of the women's program. Looking forward to seeing this girls on the floor.

North, I would imagine Archer has 2 years left unless there is a valid reason such as a major medical issue why she didn't play this year.

Will she be eligible in the fall or spring next season?

I have asked the staff when and for how long she can play and as soon as they get back to me I will gladly share the information.

Aubie, I know that Hoop Gurlz ranked incoming freshmen Jade Walker #63 and Aayliyah Lewis #96.

Who are the other two incoming players that I missed?

Thanks, as always, for your information about the women's program!!

Aubie, I know that Hoop Gurlz ranked incoming freshmen Jade Walker #63 and Aayliyah Lewis #96.

Who are the other two incoming players that I missed?

Thanks, as always, for your information about the women's program!!

Looking to the near future assuming the new basketball league is all set for 2014 (big assumption), I don't see any reason why our women's team couldn't be a serious contender to win the new conference title and maybe start a dynasty with the crazy amount of talent being brought in.

Nice

Back