Women Destroy St. Peter’s

redmannorth

Staff member
85-47 at ÇA.
Very good game by Leilani with 19, sophomore Unique Drake who runs the team with Tianna England’s departure had 16, I am sure a career high for her. Raven Farley came back to earth with 1 point and 7 boards but jc transfer Rayven Peeples ( 6 3 ) had a monster first game for the ladies. 2-0. Congrats and hopefully many more wins and no COVID 19.

Last edited:
[quote="redmannorth" post=405004]85-47 at ÇA.
Very good game by Leilani with 19, sophomore Unique Drake who runs the team with Tianna England’s departure had 16, I am sure a career high for her. Raven Farley came back to earth with 1 point and 7 boards but jc transfer Rayven Peeples ( 6 3 ) had a monster first game for the ladies. 2-0. Congrats and hopefully many more wins and no COVID 19.[/quote]

What's up with Hoppie?

[quote="BrooklynRed" post=405037][quote="redmannorth" post=405004]85-47 at ÇA.
Very good game by Leilani with 19, sophomore Unique Drake who runs the team with Tianna England’s departure had 16, I am sure a career high for her. Raven Farley came back to earth with 1 point and 7 boards but jc transfer Rayven Peeples ( 6 3 ) had a monster first game for the ladies. 2-0. Congrats and hopefully many more wins and no COVID 19.[/quote]

What's up with Hoppie?[/quote]

I asked Joe last night and he said shoulder injury.

Back