West Virginia just got totally jobbed

Moose

Blatant goaltending call on Keita was ignored that would have tied the game. Unreal.

Can we realistically expect to beat the Cuse next Saturday, or is that tooooooo much to expect? I'll be there rooting my arse off but can we expect to win?...

You are so right Mooseman. As the announcers noted..this call cannot be missed..no excuses! Sometimes it feels
like every team in this league gets home court official help except SJU in the garden.

You are so right Mooseman. As the announcers noted..this call cannot be missed..no excuses! Sometimes it feels
like every team in this league gets home court official help except SJU in the garden.

Welcome back to the new site Doc.

I read Boeheim's lips on the handshake with huggins afterward. He said it "you should have won the effing game". Boeheim knows it too. Horrendous call. No excuse for missing calls like that one.

I just watched it as well. Very bad officiating. I hope they get called on the carpet next week. 

Didnt see the game who were the refs ? any of our favorites ????? 

Karl Hess, Gene Steratore (also NFL ref), Brian O'Connell 

Hess had the best angle.

I absolutely agree...awful call. By the way, was it me, or did Duke get just about every call today? As for Syracuse, I don't think you're wasting your time. Our guys are playing well these last few games, home or away, good teams or not. With us blowing out WVA and the 'Cues struggling with them, there's hope. Syracuse is also a very different team without Fab Melo. They have no inside game without him. It will be interesting to see how they score if we bring the D out higher so we shutdown the three.

Back