West Virginia Game

redmannorth

Staff member
2023 $upporter Moderator
 We are kicking their buts back to Morgantown.
Ladies are up 31-18 at the half.
Keep it up ladies.

50-39 for the ladies now with just over 6 minutes left in the game.  
Lets put this game away and move up in the polls.

Putting a stranglehold on the third seed for the BE Tourney and if it breaks right, they could be the No. 2.

63-54 ladies final score.
Go to 19-8 on the season and I believe all alone in 3rd place in the BE.
We are being projected as a 6 seed in the NCAA Tournament but with a few more wins we can move between 4 and 6.
Congrats on another big win.

Keep it up Ladies! This team is going to make a nice run in the tournament...They are going to be a team that other teams don't want to see

We are being projected as a 6 seed in the NCAA Tournament but with a few more wins we can move between 4 and 6.

Aren't we a host for first second rounds of the NCAA?

We host next year

We host next year

Correct, and it is another positive step for the program.

I don't know if many of you, on this forum, follow women's college basketball, but you should definitely check out the St. John's point guard, Nadira McKennith (that might not be the correct spelling). She is really something. Great skills, great instincts and a great heart. She is worth watching. 

We host next year

And, with every key player but Stevens coming back, I'd say that the chances of St. John's playing at Carnesecca Arena in next year's tournament are pretty good.

We host next year

And, with every key player but Stevens coming back, I'd say that the chances of St. John's playing at Carnesecca Arena in next year's tournament are pretty good.

It will be very hard to replace Dashena Stevens but we have a good post player coming in for next season.
If everyone elevates their game a little we will be very good next year again.

Back