• Marquette Golden Eagles +800
  • Seton Hall Pirates +1200
  • Villanova Wildcats +1400
  • Xavier Musketeers +1400
  • Providence Friars +2000
  • Butler Bulldogs +4000
  • Georgetown Hoyas +10000
  • DePaul Blue Demons +15000

Seton Hall above Villanova and Providence?
yukon ahead of Creighton, us and Xavier?
I'll never understand metrics.

Agree, I’d have Xavier in my top three Big East teams.
Ironically my wife and I were on a tour of Benziger family winery in Sonoma earlier today and ran into a family where Dad and son were both wearing Xavier T-shirts. Dad is originally from Kentucky so is very familiar with Pitino; son said oh you guys will be good this year Pitino's doing a great job. I told him I feel the same way about Xavier and could see us as being two of the top three teams in Big East. Small world.

Neat story. great conference. First time I flew into CIncinnati, I must've dozed off. Putting shit in my briefcase (before lap tops) and they're making the usual stopover announcements, but this is my stop, no need to pay attention. As I'm about to stand up, over the intercom I hear welcome to Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport. You know how you hear what you want to hear? Well I only heard the second part of the announcement and literally started knocking people over thinking I somehow boarded the wrong plane and landed someplace in Kentucky, the last place on earth I wanted to be. Speaking of Kentucky, we'll kick their ass next year.

Opening Odds to Win 2024-25 Big East Regular Season​

• Connecticut Huskies +150
  • Creighton Blue Jays +350
  • St. John's Red Storm +500
  • Marquette Golden Eagles +800
  • Seton Hall Pirates +1200
  • Villanova Wildcats +1400
  • Xavier Musketeers +1400
  • Providence Friars +2000
  • Butler Bulldogs +4000
  • Georgetown Hoyas +10000
  • DePaul Blue Demons +15000