UNCC back to Conference USA

gman

Staff member
 I don't know how I missed this, and just tossing it out there. Went to an alumni gathering last night and the chancellor was telling me we rejoined CUSA. Our football program starts this year and in only it's 3rd season will jump up to FBS level football. A pretty aggressive and impressive move by the school.

I don't know how I missed this, and just tossing it out there. Went to an alumni gathering last night and the chancellor was telling me we rejoined CUSA. Our football program starts this year and in only it's 3rd season will jump up to FBS level football. A pretty aggressive and impressive move by the school.

I hope you also have St. John's roots!

Gman has a lot of SJU roots

Gman has a lot of SJU roots

I was hoping for a move to the Big East do I could catch SJU down in Charlotte should I ever sell my house and make it down thre... ;)

Plenty. I would root for Sju over any other team. Just for starters both my parents are alums

Back