UCLA Game Online?

Does anyone know if the game today is online? The CBS station in Houston is showing UNLV vs. at New Mexico.

Wow my day in montana was almost ruined when I checked the guide and saw the unlv game...after further research I see that the game will be broadcast on directv channel 728, which saved me from having a bitch fit...however I dont see anywhere online to watch if you don't have dtv

Does anyone know if the game today is online? The CBS station in Houston is showing UNLV vs. at New Mexico.

Wow my day in montana was almost ruined when I checked the guide and saw the unlv game...after further research I see that the game will be broadcast on directv channel 728, which saved me from having a bitch fit...however I dont see anywhere online to watch if you don't have dtv

Do you have Directv's "Total Package?" If not then the game won't be televised, if I'm correct.

Do you have Directv's "Total Package?" If not then the game won't be televised, if I'm correct.

Nope, its showing regional games today on 728 n 729 for cbs

Back