UCL semis

Section9

I'm hoping Chelsea beats Real just on GPs because those money hungry egotistical Spaniards are still trying to figure out a way to make the super league happen.

Two weeks ago I was all for City over PSG, but I'd like to see them both lose./media/kunena/emoticons/cheerful.png  Guess I'll switch to Psg.

Today's game just showed again why Neynar is my least favorite player.  Guys got talent, but his attitude on the pitch, especially the way he flops looking to draw fouls, seals the deal for me.  Best play was when as PSG were imploding in the second half he pushed a City player down and then waved for him to get up intimating that the City guy had taken a dive.  Neyar picked up a yellow and that was the highlight of the game for me.

My short term support for PSG is over, I,m in Pep's corner.  Now let's hope it's an all PL final.

austour post=433515 said:
Snow, in Manchester UK, in May.  This planet is fucked.  LOL

Isn't that kind of normal?
For all the times I've been there its cold sleeting rain at minimum 

Moose post=433517 said:

Um.  No.  LOL

Great second goal but Diaz is the player of the game so far.

austour post=433518 said:
Moose post=433517 said:

Um.  No.  LOL

Great second goal but Diaz is the player of the game so far.

Diaz had at least six blocks, guy was awesome.  Loved watching PSG implode in the second half, DiMaria's red was disgraceful and Herrera, Paredes, and Verratti were all  out of control.

One down, one to go.  Let's send those arrogant, money hungry Spaniards packing tomorrow.

Captain America comes in as a sub with about 20 minutes to go and creates chaos in the Real defense and has a beautiful assist on the second goal by Mount that puts the game away.

Ex Bundiisliga players have an impact as Werner gets the opener off a Kai shot.  Rudiger was big on the backline as well and Teuchel had a great plan.

So who you got in the finals?  My heart says Chelsea, but I think Pep's got his side in rare form right now, I think Techel drops his second UCL finals in as many years.

Prediction: (one of) the Blues will win /media/kunena/emoticons/cool.png

Man City 2 - 0 Chelsea but I would love for Pulisic to prove me wrong!

Back