Two free tickets -- St. John's vs Berkeley (tomorrow)

JReilly

Hi all, first-time poster but I've been reading the board for almost 12 years. I don't know if this forum is the appropriate place to post this message, so if not please feel free to delete or move it and accept my apologies.

I bought two tickets for tomorrow's game on Groupon--They're in Section 1, row 1 (behind the basket but not courtside, if the seating chart is right). I was excited to attend after going to the Bowling Green game, but a work event came up I can't miss. I'm happy to eat the cost of the tickets, but I don't want the tickets to go to waste. So, if you don't have tickets for tomorrow and were thinking of going to the game, let me know.

Here's hoping we have a big turnout tomorrow and that we crush Cal (and then either VCU or Temple on Tuesday)!

[quote="John M Reilly" post=302893]Hi all, first-time poster but I've been reading the board for almost 12 years. I don't know if this forum is the appropriate place to post this message, so if not please feel free to delete or move it and accept my apologies.

I bought two tickets for tomorrow's game on Groupon--They're in Section 1, row 1 (behind the basket but not courtside, if the seating chart is right). I was excited to attend after going to the Bowling Green game, but a work event came up I can't miss. I'm happy to eat the cost of the tickets, but I don't want the tickets to go to waste. So, if you don't have tickets for tomorrow and were thinking of going to the game, let me know.

Here's hoping we have a big turnout tomorrow and that we crush Cal (and then either VCU or Temple on Tuesday)![/quote]

I PMd you

Back