Trophy Dinner Suggestions

mkras99

Staff member
2023 $upporter Moderator
 Have a ~$500 dinner on my firm for working on a recent deal. Any suggestions/recommendations? Am thinking "Ai Fiori".

The three on my list that I want to try but haven't yet are Le Bernadin, Jean George, and Eleven Madison Ave.

The three on my list that I want to try but haven't yet are Le Bernadin, Jean George, and Eleven Madison Ave.
  I wasn't crazy about Eleven Madison but I went to Nomad recently ( I didn't know it was the same owners at the time ) and we really liked it

I wasn't crazy about Eleven Madison but I went to Nomad recently ( I didn't know it was the same owners at the time ) and we really liked it

Everyone I know raves about ema. I should hate them for being in the lobby of credit Suisse who laid me off years ago.

I want to try the nomad rooftop dinner

Le Bernardin is great, missed out on a lunch to Eleven Madison Park last week b/c was too busy (gotta love summer associates), but it's impossible to get a reservation and haven't tried Jean Georges yet.

Nomad sounds interesting.

Le Bernardin is great, missed out on a lunch to Eleven Madison Park last week b/c was too busy (gotta love summer associates), but it's impossible to get a reservation and haven't tried Jean Georges yet.

Nomad sounds interesting.

Had drinks at the nomad. The bar was very cool and carries old pappy bourbon. Haven't eaten there yet but food is supposed to be great and is a new power brunch spot.

Back