Trahmier Burrell, SG/SF

tom in salem

http://www.rumbleinthegarden.com/2012/1/10/2695978/st-johns-transfer-jamal-branch-leaves-texas-a-m

Steve Lavin and the St. John's staff continue to recruit players to fill out the roster, with an eye on forwards Chris Obekpa, Jakarr Sampson, Ricardo Gathers, and JC Orlando Sanchez, and guards Darrick Wood and Trahmier Burrell, from Troy, NY.

Couldn't find much on Burrell kid. Maxprep looks to have him ranked pretty far down as a soph and jr. Any relation to Justin?  

Couldn't find much on Burrell kid. Maxprep looks to have him ranked pretty far down as a soph and jr. Any relation to Justin?  

Supposedly runs the floor well and can handle. Would be a role player. Looks like a mid-major and I would not be surprised if he stays local at Siena.

From The Recruit Scoop:

2012 Troy (NY) forward Trahmier Burrell lists Delaware St, Seton Hall, Virginia Tech, DePaul, Fairfield, Rutgers, St. Johns & Siena.

Looks more like a SG at 6'4.

Never know. Maybe one of those guys staff feels has big upside. I don't know how great our interest is. We have yet to see. I didn't see much either, except he's another phenom athlete.

Brother of former Norm STJ recruit Trahson Burrell who I think verballed to URI but never made it there and might be prepping.

He is not a focus at all for this class and him listing us is one of those 'mention a bigger school, hoping to catch some eyes'.

Back