Tourney Challenge 2023

austour

2023 $upporter
Hi All,

I'm going to be on the road through Championship week and into week one of the dance so I thought I'd get ahead of this.

Here's the link to this years Redmen.com tourney challenge:

Link

The password is: Pitinoiscoming

Good luck everyone.

Hi All,

I'm going to be on the road through Championship week and into week one of the dance so I thought I'd get ahead of this.

Here's the link to this years Redmen.com tourney challenge:

Link

The password is: Pitinoiscoming

Good luck everyone.
Thanks for setting this up!

I have 3 be teams in final 4. And in pool I'm known as mjrvc

Just a suggestion for future years that folks use their screen name as their team name. Not sure if you can change it now.

Update after week 1. Section 10 in the lead but only 4 of his elite 8 still alive. Hit the Gym Slob in strong position and prohibitive favorite with the highest potential remaining score and all of his elite 8 still in contention.

what a game. dogs down double digits.
dogs up 8 with less than a minute to go.
dogs down one.
gonzaga winssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

what a game. dogs down double digits.
dogs up 8 with less than a minute to go.
dogs down one.
gonzaga winssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Yes but for now you've dropped down, as has Black Stallion. Vegasman2000 with lead and highest potential score. But if Zags win you're there. Weatherman or Jackfro have a shot maybe if Houston wins it all. redmenbechamps if Uconn goes all the way. NC Johnnie or Andrew if TX wins.

Yes but for now you've dropped down, as has Black Stallion. Vegasman2000 with lead and highest potential score. But if Zags win you're there. Weatherman or Jackfro have a shot maybe if Houston wins it all. redmenbechamps if Uconn goes all the way. NC Johnnie or Andrew if TX wins.
I am in first in all of pools this year. Nice to be lucky for once!

Man I should have played my randomly generated bracket instead. This is really my most embarrassing brackets ever. Still it's been kind of fun. So many upsets and tight games.

Well this year's bracket calculations are pretty easy. If UConn beats Miami RedMen_BE_Champs_2023 wins the pool. If not Vegasman2000 is the winner. Anyone want to lay claim to that bracket?

Back