The time has arrived!!...

Beast of the East's favorite threads are back!!

Is anyone selling (cheaper than the $25 they're charging at the window) tickets for the game on Friday against Bethune Cookman?? E-mail me at trabinowitz@hotmail.com if so. I am looking for 1 or 2 tickets.

May have a ticket if you didn't already get one. Will know by tomorrow. Also me thinks we ought to have a sticky thread titled "Game tix" matching up those that have and those that need. What do you think Mods?

May have a ticket if you didn't already get one. Will know by tomorrow. Also me thinks we ought to have a sticky thread titled "Game tix" matching up those that have and those that need. What do you think Mods?

Not a Mod- but love the idea, as I am always scrambling for tickets as my schedule fluctuates day to day.

Tickets are around 6$ on stubhub for Friday, not sure if people will be scalping for a 9pm game in Queens for Beth-Cook, but definitely interested if anyone is selling tickets prior- as 9pm might be a little late for out fan base.

I think it is a great idea, however many great tickets available and if you buy the espn deal you should be able to get cheaper than 22.

On a side note, Theo have you ever paid for anything, seems like you are always scheming for discounts. You must be a Hillary supporter.

We did not renew this year because of the state of the team, the athletic administration, and so on.

It's going to feel really good buying discounted tickets on stubhub from the low-life administrators/employees who siphon off free tickets for themselves within the athletic office and resell them online. . . . .

Just wait till they put out the buy 1 get 1 deal in a few weeks. Then you feel like a fool for buying season tickets!

Back