St. Johns vs Syracuse Lacrosse Big East Finals

MCNPA

2023 $upporter
 On ESPNU today at noon. Hope everybody tunes in. Biggest game in our lacrosse history. Win this one and we make the NCAA tournament. Time to shock the lacrosse world today.

We have a shot at this one
Syracuse hasn't been as dominant this year as they have been in the past
WE ARE............... ST JOHN'S

The trick is that we can't be intimidated and let them just run on us. Cuse can still pile up points and have a lot of talent. Need to slow them down and take them out if their game a bit. Change the tempo, control the ball, slow their transition and offense. Won't be easy. Starts at faceoff and goes from there.

On ESPNU today at noon. Hope everybody tunes in. Biggest game in our lacrosse history. Win this one and we make the NCAA tournament. Time to shock the lacrosse world today.

I will be watching

Ugly. Getting screwed with penalties doesn't help, but the kids are losing their composure. They are better than this. Refs called 2 stall warnings against us and we were down several goals?? Who does that? Then they gave Syracuse a goal with too many men on the field. Gotta pick it up...

Today we played in the innaugural Big East Lacrosse Tournament. No we didn't win, but I found myself feeling very proud as I listened to the game on the radio. We will be heard from in the future. This exposure can only help as we build this team with an eye toward the future. Syracuse even in a down year by their standards are a juggernaut.Yes I think we can all be proud of guys, they had a great year......

The future is bright for the program.

Ton of high school talent in the local area: St. Anthony's, Garden City, Chaminade, Ward Melville, Smithtown West. Manhasset, among others.

Program could use better facilities from what I hear.

Perhaps they should have an annual dinner / fundraiser like the basketball and baseball programs.

Back