St. John's Ranked # 62 in WAshington Monthly

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/college_guide/rankings_2011/national_university_rank.php

2. Cal Berkeley
9. Jackson State University
14. Syracuse
27. Duke
31. Princeton
39. Yale
62. St John's
74. Dartmouth

I think no one has a real clue as to how we will do - so many new faces etc. but we could by year's end be a top 25 team and make the NCAAs. We could also be mediocre but the talented kids will have gained experinece. It is a win - win. And should be a fun year. 

What's your take?

all the best

I think no one has a real clue as to how we will do - so many new faces etc. but we could by year's end be a top 25 team and make the NCAAs. We could also be mediocre but the talented kids will have gained experinece. It is a win - win. And should be a fun year. 

What's your take?

all the best

No offense Sherman but do you ever read a post before responding to it here?? This thread has nothing to do with the basketball team! It is about colleges that give the most back to their communities, have great track records in educating immigrant and minority students and have a high degree of moral responsibility instilled in their students. This ranking is no BS! If you were a child of the 60's this is just as important as being ranked academically in the Top 100 universities!

What's your take?

all the best

No offense Sherman but do you ever read a post before responding to it here?? This thread has nothing to do with the basketball team! It is about colleges that give the most back to their communities, have great track records in educating immigrant and minority students and have a high degree of moral responsibility instilled in their students. This ranking is no BS! If you were a child of the 60's this is just as important as being ranked academically in the Top 100 universities!

Sherman is like most of us. All we can think of is basketball. :woohoo:

Back