St. John's Lacrosse Team Ranked

Sherman Sheridan & Grant

2023 $upporter 2022 $upporter
I'm trying to get back into sports online - I do not know if we can discuss other sports, however,
I punched up a Lacrosse site and believe SJU was in the top twenty - with no games played

anyone familiar with this year's team and how good we can be? thanks

all the best

I'm trying to get back into sports online - I do not know if we can discuss other sports, however,
I punched up a Lacrosse site and believe SJU was in the top twenty - with no games played

all the best

Team has a chance to be real good. One of the best offenses in the country. Ranked #18 now with one win over holy Cross. Big game vs #13 Yale this week. SJU's weakness is at the face off spot. Also a freshman goalie and needs to tighten defense overall. I think we will be fine though and can be quite competitive. This Yale game is a big one though.

all the best

Team has a chance to be real good. One of the best offenses in the country. Ranked #18 now with one win over holy Cross. Big game vs #13 Yale this week. SJU's weakness is at the face off spot. Also a freshman goalie and needs to tighten defense overall. I think we will be fine though and can be quite competitive. This Yale game is a big one though.
are they doing that bethpage thing again ?

Back