St. John's "Biography" To Be Written

jerseyshorejohnny

http://www.stjohns.edu/about/news/items/pr_uni_120716.news_item@digest.stjohns.edu/about_us/pr_uni_120716.xml 

@digest.stjohns.edu/about_us/pr_uni_120716.xml 

@digest.stjohns.edu/about_us/pr_uni_120716.xml 

=ts

Hello 1985,

Trust all is well.

You can contact the authors with your thoughts regarding Fr. Cahill. 

I would think it would be time well spent.

Dr. Frank Brady, a professor at The College of Professional Studies, and his wife will be co-authors.

St. John's University is named after St. John the Baptist according to Prof Roach my Theology professor when I was at St. John's in th 90's. 

St. John's University is named after St. John the Baptist according to Prof Roach my Theology professor when I was at St. John's in th 90's. 

Professor Roach. If its the same teacher I remember, he was the nicest guy ever.

If St. John the Baptist, it would be ironic in this era of declining Catholic enrollment at SJU since ith was SJB, the "voice crying out in the wilderness" for repentance and faithfulness who was the antecedent for Christ's ministry, paving the way. If SJU administration needs any icon to guide it through meeting its mission, St. John the Baptist would be a necessary choice.

Professor Roach. If its the same teacher I remember, he was the nicest guy ever.

Ha, I had him for theology 2 years ago. He was an incredibly nice guy.

Back