St. John's Attackman Best in Nation?

MCNPA

2023 $upporter
SJU's Kieran McArdle is now ranked second in the NCAA in points (goals and assists), barely behind Albany's Lyle Thompson. At this point, he is a very, very serious candidate for the Tewaaraton Trophy which is the trophy given to the best player in college lacrosse. It's the equivalent of the Heisman trophy in football. I thought it Deserved mention here because it is amazing to have a lacrosse player in the running for this award and that has a vey serious chance to win. Would be amazing for our program to have a winner. I hope some will go out to see some SJU games and support the team. Right now they are 4-2 and have huge game vs Hofstra tomorrow, with every game having big implications on post season play. Kieran a true Redman and making a mark on the lacrosse scene nationally...

SJU's Kieran McArdle is now ranked second in the NCAA in points (goals and assists), barely behind Albany's Lyle Thompson. At this point, he is a very, very serious candidate for the Tewaaraton Trophy which is the trophy given to the best player in college lacrosse. It's the equivalent of the Heisman trophy in football. I thought it Deserved mention here because it is amazing to have a lacrosse player in the running for this award and that has a vey serious chance to win. Would be amazing for our program to have a winner. I hope some will go out to see some SJU games and support the team. Right now they are 4-2 and have huge game vs Hofstra tomorrow, with every game having big implications on post season play. Kieran a true Redman and making a mark on the lacrosse scene nationally...

I agree MCNPA and did SJU beat HOFSTRA? last night?
Weren't the Dutchmen ranked?

We came from behind and beat 'em ;)

Yup, we beat Hofstra who was ranked #7 in the country 7-6. I actually posted it in a separate thread but it was giving me errors trying to post new topic. I forgot to try again.

Back