SJU Women beat No. 7 Rutgers

An absolutely huge win by the ladies who are finally at full strength.
Do they have enough in them for another NCAA invite ?  

Very big win for the Ladies! Nice for them to have such a huge win on CBS Sports Network...They are finally healthy and playing like it...I saw Coach KBA referring to it as a new season with all of the players back and healthy and they are making the most of it...Keep it up Ladies! 

Very big win for the Ladies! Nice for them to have such a huge win on CBS Sports Network...They are finally healthy and playing like it...I saw Coach KBA referring to it as a new season with all of the players back and healthy and they are making the most of it...Keep it up Ladies! 

Didnt they lose at home to Marquette Sunday?

LADIES MADE 14/16 FREE THROWS......THATS THE FIRST THING A WINNING TEAM CAN DO TO BECOME A WINNING TEAM 

I really hope this isn't a shot at the men's team who are pretty good FT shooters on the whole.

Also please lay off the caps.

Yup, but it's tough to win them all...They have been playing much better since everyone is healthy and back in the rotation and had a huge win last night over Rutgers and hopefully they carry that forward

Don't remind the staff of that, they were ilivid the ladies lost to Marquette and still are.

Yup, but it's tough to win them all...They have been playing much better since everyone is healthy and back in the rotation and had a huge win last night over Rutgers and hopefully they carry that forward

The week before they beat Louisville which was also huge, as I believe they came in at number 14.

The week before they beat Louisville which was also huge, as I believe they came in at number 14.

Yep, that was a big one over Louisville...They have won 5 of their last 6, the lone loss being that Marquette loss so I wasn't really focusing on that...They have been playing well and beating good teams

Back