SJU vs Notre Dame BET Lacrosse

A win over Syracuse is possible...my only concern is the team not going full throttle for 4 full periods. Like the first Syracuse game....we backed off a bit in the fourth. If we execute.....we can beat them. The talent level is the best I've ever seen.

A win over Syracuse is possible...my only concern is the team not going full throttle for 4 full periods. Like the first Syracuse game....we backed off a bit in the fourth. If we execute.....we can beat them. The talent level is the best I've ever seen.

Agreed. Against Cuse we will face a weaker defense than Notre Dame, but an offense that is more high throttle. I heard we should have won the first Cuse matchup. Regardless, I like this matchup for us. The game is within reach. Only one goal separated us earlier this season. We need to win faceoffs. Certainly a lot more than today. We also need to continue putting goals in the cage from Q1-Q4. The defense is young, thin and banged up. They'll hold, but it is not our strength right now. Turn it up and earn that NCAA spot this Saturday!

Back