SJU Lax 2013

It would only right for MCN to get the 1st post in the new lacrosse forum :) Where's GMAN ? 

FWIW Gman, SJU should be real solid this year. Several freshmen were amazingly effective and topped the Big East rankings. SJU players were screwed out of even a single All Big-East nomination. 11 Syracuse players were picked amongst other disparities. No doubt Syracuse was excellent, but to have the entire starting roster make the All-Big East is laughable.

SJU has kids like Cernuto, McArdle and Keegan returning from fantastic freshman campaigns. SJU replaces the defense with a few All Americans and in addition, SJU brings in an All-Long Island/ USA Under-19 attackman as well as a Canadian attackman/mid that inside lacrosse called the best dodger out of Canada this year.

I think that if SJU can get their midfield solidified with some returning and new talent as well as replace one or two seniors on D that graduated, that this season holds the most promise for SJU yet. Have some nice talent returning, and the attack is by far the deepest most talented SJU has ever had bar none.

Sounds good Marcus. I hope they get over the hump.

I can't wait for this season because Cornell is a legit national champion contender. I can't wait for the spring.

Back