SJU cancels game

MCNPA

2023 $upporter
Lacrosse team cancelling a game is likely better for their Win-loss ratio.  They’re abysmally bad and need to figure out new coaching staff at some point, or why we aren’t competitive.  

MCNPA post=427768 said:
Lacrosse team cancelling a game is likely better for their Win-loss ratio.  They’re abysmally bad and need to figure out new coaching staff at some point, or why we aren’t competitive.  

Does anybody have an idea why Jason Miller still has a job? Even though it's a long shot, I was hoping they'd offer the job to Matt Danowski.

DoodyNY33 post=430557 said:
MCNPA post=427768 said:

Does anybody have an idea why Jason Miller still has a job? Even though it's a long shot, I was hoping they'd offer the job to Matt Danowski.

I have no clue.  I gave up on them.  Miller has them non-competitive within the conference.  He must have blackmail on somebody lol. Apparently he’s very well-liked but winning doesn’t seem like a requirement for sju brass.  Hoping Cragg makes a change there.  Something needs to change.

Back