SJ Women up 50-12 at half vs Farmingdale

Joe3, don't take this personally but I've always wanted to do my Maven impersonation.

Can someone move this crap to the right forum? LOL

A very good start but the staff is concerned that a few practices were missed this week because of Hurricane Sandy.
The schedule g-ds did not favour our new coach when setting up this years schedule.
The ladies have a very tough opening weekend coming up and have been battling injuries so it is great to see Ashley Perez step up in a major way.   

A very good start but the staff is concerned that a few practices were missed this week because of Hurricane Sandy.
The schedule g-ds did not favour our new coach when setting up this years schedule.
The ladies have a very tough opening weekend coming up and have been battling injuries so it is great to see Ashley Perez step up in a major way.   

women appear to have quite a few injuries, no?

Yes, I mentioned earlier today that they have been hit with the injury bug so far.

Yes, I mentioned earlier today that they have been hit with the injury bug so far.

Who's hurt?

Nice article in Newsday about the womens program:

http://www.newsday.com/sports/college/st-johns/st-john-s-women-looking-beyond-sweet-16-1.4182441

Back