Season Tickets

SummerHoops

Anybody have any info here? I’ve reached out a couple times about re-upping for the year and possibly adding a couple more seats.

Has anyone had more recent communication with them? I’d appreciate some sort of time frame on when I can add more seats or any type of update from them. The whole ticket process needs revamping imo.

Think the deposit (100$/seat) portion wrapped up a week ago or so... but multiple mails went out and social media posts were made regarding Deposits for Season tickets....

The big hold up with season tickets this year was the lower bowl seat backs that were going to be renovated for the bleacher side. That's not happening anymore and allegedly being pushed to next year. So now everyone will have their season tickets renewed but it's been a process and a lot of poor communication....

The big hold up with season tickets this year was the lower bowl seat backs that were going to be renovated for the bleacher side. That's not happening anymore and allegedly being pushed to next year. So now everyone will have their season tickets renewed but it's been a process and a lot of poor communication....
Yeah, they were very silent about that. I didn't hear about chair backs in the lower bowl, opposite the benches, until after the deposit was sent (not that it would have made a difference for me).

Apparently, they weren't sure what the charge for the chair backs was going to be.

I sit in the second level with seat backs, worst thing they ever did. Only people the size of Malik Boothe can fit. Cramped like sardines.
The fake seat backs are horrible for anyone over 6'0... not sure who tf stress tested those seats... but clearly didnt care about fan experience...

Back