Ryan Bailey added to staff?

Was there a spot open? 

Define "open". There's no limit to the size of your staff, just the number of assistant coaches you can have recruiting.

Just like coach to plan ahead to 2014. Just dreaming but maybe coach sees losing Kyle Anderson by 2014 and brings in the top point guard under 6' to replace the 6'9 point guard he lost to the NBA! Nice to add another L.A. Connection and another Moose! LOL!

Just like coach to plan ahead to 2014. Just dreaming but maybe coach sees losing Kyle Anderson by 2014 and brings in the top point guard under 6' to replace the 6'9 point guard he lost to the NBA! Nice to add another L.A. Connection and another Moose! LOL!

Me and him are going to have to talk about this whole Moose thing :evil:

Neal is usually pretty solid in his info; there's probably a little fire to the smoke. Be nice to give another of Lavin's old players a chance to learn from a great coaching staff in some capacity. And I'm sure Bailey would have his ear to the ground in LA for interesting high-major players. Wasn't it mentioned that the St. John's staff was clued into God'sGift by Derrick Wrobel?

I really love Lavin adding former players to his coaching tree. I hope that Lavin is here for a long time and is able to cultivate some of that culture into a future SJU coaching tree. We have a nice start now with mark Jackson, Werdann, and some others, but I'd certainly love to see many more. it's a direct reflection on lacin and the truth, which is that he is quite well liked by his former players, unlike the many stories being told by ucla fans. As of this summer we might have Hines, Bailey and Watson working with Lavin.

Back