Rutgers

usguard

Saw them play against cuse .on TV They looked really good... Their outside shooting is much better than ours and their freshmen look great What. is the boards opinion on how.we will do against them

It will be a tough game given how we played against their in-state rival Seton Hall.

I like Rice better than Willard too. 

As we know The RAC is a tough place to play. You know Rice wants to beat us after last year's fiasco in the Big East.

He also wants to show that his freshmen are better than ours. In fact they have more local talent than we do.

Who's going to the game ???? 

We need all the fan support we can muster.

How bout we play the game in front of us first?  

He has a fetish for Seton Hall and Rutgers, Moose. 

Now that is a strange comment
Did not realize that there is a rule that we can not start a thread for a game which will will played. march 3rd Seton Hall and Rutgers is our closest comp. Fetish seems. .weird . since I only have maybe posted about them. perhaps 2 or 3.times

It will be a tough game given how we played against their in-state rival Seton Hall.

He has at times. a crazy look in his eyes but is doing a good recruiting and coaching

Watched the Rutgers - Cuse game, gave the #2 team a tough game. Particularly impressed with their high - low offense. Biruta probably had his best game. Rutgers was able to work Cuse's zone using Biruta, Jack and Poole to score in low. We will definitely have trouble if we allow the pass from the high post to the cutter, leads to defensive fouls. 

He has at times. a crazy look in his eyes but is doing a good recruiting and coaching

Eli Carter told him to get the "f" out of his face 2 games ago.
Got a lot of discussion on the rutgers board.

If you look into the eyes of Rice, your eyes may bleed or your face could fall off completely.

I might just go to this game. Knowing how much Kranmars loves rutgers maybe I'll drive him.

I kid of want to try that man vs food sandwich truck there anyway   

Mike Rice's demeanor reminds me slightly of Bobby G., ouch, that sure will make Rice fans unhappy. 

Willard seems a lot more even-keeled.

Saw them play against cuse .on TV They looked really good... Their outside shooting is much better than ours and their freshmen look great What. is the boards opinion on how.we will do against them

We have the best outside shooter on either roster, and there are miles between first and second place. 3'Angelo could shoot circles around anyone on that Rutgers roster.

I like Rutgers. They have some good young players...Mack and Seagers are a nice backcourt. Eli Carter has been impressive, but he is no 3'Angelo Harrison.

The RAC is a very tough place to win. Also, Rutgers has three things St. John's doesn't: size, experience, and depth. We will need 20+ from both Harrison and Harkless to be sure.

I will be there! Have four tickets. Jersey shore, I live in Aberdeen, and going with 2 neighbors. I have an extra ticket for a willing SJU fan..

Eating at restaurant and then game..

Back