Rick To Throw Out First Pitch

If you root for both you don't love either...but definitely the PC answer
He is going to wear SJU gear. In the end it benefits the university with more free publicity.

Pitino is going to save the school the cost of a 30-60 second spot.

If you root for both you don't love either...but definitely the PC answer
I'm actually going to challenge this. My dad was a huge NY sports fan, so while I lean certain ways in football and baseball, I went to games of the other team and like to see them do good as well. Only team I was taught to hate is the Rangers.

Weirdly enough, I would root for the Nets when they were in Jersey 99 percent of the time, but really hate Brooklyn.

I'm a met fan and a lot of th time probably more than 50% I wear St Johns hats to met game

I'm actually going to challenge this. My dad was a huge NY sports fan, so while I lean certain ways in football and baseball, I went to games of the other team and like to see them do good as well. Only team I was taught to hate is the Rangers.

Weirdly enough, I would root for the Nets when they were in Jersey 99 percent of the time, but really hate Brooklyn.

Growing up on LI I was all in on 'ets teams which were LI/Queens based. But I didn't despise the others. My dad had few NY sports teams besides the Islanders and Seawolves. He was a Browns and Pirates fan when I was growing up. LOL

And the Nets started turning on me when they dropped the traditional RWB colors.

always said it was a good day when the Mets won and and a great day when Mets won and Yanks lost.
I was indoctrinated with the saying "The only thing better than the Mets winning is the Yankees losing." My dad grew up at Brooklyn Dodger fan and roots for the Mets, but not with the same passion. He got my daughter (now 23) to say it when she was a toddler.

Back