Retro shirts

Happy

While watching the game last night i noticed a couple of students wearing this white t shirt with the old school Indian head logo on it. It was really sharp.. anyone know where i can get one of those? thanks :)

I found an original St. John's "Chief" tee shirt on ebay. I got one in red and one in black. They were from somewhere in California. The lady said she got them from a sports store that had closed and were selling the lot. That was at least 2-3 years ago. Check ebay periodically and you will find Redmen stuff. 

I just did a Google search and found this link. It might help. It's a St. John's Redmen shirt with the Chief on it.

http://www.cafepress.com/+st_john_redmen_baseball_jersey%2C144630553?cmp=pfc--ca--us--038--144630553&utm_term=144630553&utm_content=ChannelAdvisor_US_shopping&utm_campaign=Baseball%2BJersey&utm_medium=productfeed&sourcecode=affiliate&utm_source=CSE&pid=5185601

I saw that shirt too and really want one! It had a nice colorful Chief image and it had the current St. John's script on it, like the St. John's on the jerseys...It looked awesome

Forget the white one, I have a red t shirt with the old Chief Blackjack Logo (actually 2, one long sleeve one short). Found them both on Ebay 

Back