Redmen.com Fantasy Football League

mjmaherjr

2023 $upporter 2022 $upporter
We have 1 or 2 spots open in our 12 team league. It's $40 or $50 a team ( I forget the exact figure ) but if anyone wants to join and have the chance to battle against the brilliant coaching of Mjmaherjr ( all time winningest coach ) or the man of many screen names AR-Marbles-Kranmars ( All time most name changes ) or many of the other great dudes here let me know. The league is a lot of fun as long as you can get to the waiver wire before Gman who builds his team not on drafting ability but on sucking in the beginning of the season and racking up waiver picks to win later in the season

I'd be interested. Let me know what the info is and if I can PayPal the 40-50 bucks to the commish. My team name will be "Big Ass Td's" but don't let that fool you. We play to win

Raw rookie (read: easy money) if there is a spot open. I'm intrigued by the Fantasy Football craze. Important question: will Canadian Football League stats count? ;)

Raw rookie (read: easy money) if there is a spot open. I'm intrigued by the Fantasy Football craze. Important question: will Canadian Football League stats count? ;)
If we have just 1 opening sirvoo has 1st crack since he responded 1st. If he doesnt do it you are next and if it ends up the 2nd team being available you get 1st crack

I know you said 1or 2 spots left and 2 said they`d be interested so I`m probably out.
But just for the hell of it, if one or both back out then count me in

When's the draft. Can we make it the day after labor day again? I want to do the double draft again and that's my other leagues draft day.

In keeping with my political themed team name, I must ask if team name Carlos Danger has been reserved yet.

When's the draft. Can we make it the day after labor day again? I want to do the double draft again and that's my other leagues draft day.
That day is fine for me.

Hoepfully will have the site up today

And Kranmars can use Carlos Danger if he wants or Kranmars Danger or Weiner's Weiner or anything else

I will know if we have a 2nd team available this week

That day is fine for me.

And Kranmars can use Carlos Danger if he wants or Kranmars Danger or Weiner's Weiner or anything else

Cool. I'll take it off. So if you want to start at 7pm EST we can. I'm the only PST guy in the league, right?

That day is fine for me.

Cool. I'll take it off. So if you want to start at 7pm EST we can. I'm the only PST guy in the league, right?
Ted

That day is fine for me.

Ted

Of course, my bad.

Can you put me down as a 3rd alternate. I enjoy the march madness pool with everybody, and 17 weeks of supremacy over you guys would be even better...haha. Can do paypal to send payment.

Maher, austour, and co.
You guys still need another team? A stable league of people that stick around (and who I kindve know) is what I've been looking for

Sirvoo who responded 1st cant make our draft so we have the spot still open and you responded 2nd so you are in if you want and can make our draft ( The day after labor day at 7pm )

Send me your email address so I can send you a link to the league

If not we go to the next name on this thread

Yeah, I'm a message board lurker. Still interested if Sirvoo can't do it...would keep up with team and buy first round at one of this year's pre-games.

Yeah, I'm a message board lurker. Still interested if Sirvoo can't do it...would keep up with team and buy first round at one of this year's pre-games.

Well free drinks might just move you to the top of the list. lol

Didnt realize Firestorm lived in Canada. Was just up in montreal this past week.

Scouting CFL talent for the draft, I presume...

Damn, I've lost my only edge.

Back