Red Storm Reports

Can the Red Storm Report be seen outside of the NYC area? Especially with no MSG.

Full episodes of the 10-week series will be available through SJU-TV All-Access video player at RedStormSports.com after the original airdates

It’s just a buzzkill since first episode where I don’t see Ejoyce or myself or Wendell walking buy acting too good for us :)

Episode 6 - Coach Pitino

Ledlum profile

So, he says Soriano didn't fit his style. So then Rick,

1. Why did you beg him to come back, if that were the case?

and:

2. If he was that important, why didn't you adjust your coaching style somewhat, to fit his game?

I don't blame BT for not asking these questions (the show, in and of itself, is meant to promote the team), but they should be asked somewhere, by someone.

So, he says Soriano didn't fit his style. So then Rick,

1. Why did you beg him to come back, if that were the case?

and:

2. If he was that important, why didn't you adjust your coaching style somewhat, to fit his game?

I don't blame BT for not asking these questions (the show, in and of itself, is meant to promote the team), but they should be asked somewhere, by someone.
And why did he say at the opening press conference "everything will be built around him"?

Two things I found interesting in the latest report:

1- Rick thinks Jenkins is an nba player. I am starting to come around and think hes got a shot too. Hes got the size snd length.

2- He wants to have Carnesseca renovated immediately so he can play more games there. I thought that was huge news. That would be great for this team as we just dont lose there.

Two things I found interesting in the latest report:

1- Rick thinks Jenkins is an nba player. I am starting to come around and think hes got a shot too. Hes got the size snd length.

2- He wants to have Carnesseca renovated immediately so he can play more games there. I thought that was huge news. That would be great for this team as we just dont lose there.
I’ll continue to dream the dream of a decent on campus facility.

IF* there is any extensive renovation - something that's needed: Real Seats / More* seating behind the basket.... we aren't playing a game there until 27-28 season... right?

No construction expertise.... but could they sink the court...? still think the east/west walls would have to come down.

Back