Recruiting Etiquette

BodyHarmer

Are there any unwritten rules to the recruiting game? Hire an assistant coach from another school and then bring in recruits that the asst has been working on? Seems strange but it must be acceptable. Hoiberg and Mullin are said to be friends but really weird way of doing business. I am glad we are the good side of it. Is Tony Chiles bringing all our guys to Fordham? Hahaha

Are there any unwritten rules to the recruiting game? Hire an assistant coach from another school and then bring in recruits that the asst has been working on? Seems strange but it must be acceptable. Hoiberg and Mullin are said to be friends but really weird way of doing business. I am glad we are the good side of it. Is Tony Chiles bringing all our guys to Fordham? Hahaha

So r u calling out Matt for leavin Iowa state for his dream job st.js a double cross?

Unwriiten laws :eek:hmy: Its NOT personal strictly buiness ;)

The only real issue is if he recruited someone who was still signed. If the kid didn't commit or gets a release he is fair game.

I hear that Coach Cal has written a book on this topic.

Never recruit with your elbows on the table. Recruiting with money under the table is the way to show proper table manners.

Best line ever on this forum.

Maven strikes again!

Back