Please Pony Up

otis

Staff member
2022 $upporter Moderator
OK ……… please take a moment to consider how much time you spend on red.fans (Redmen.com) and understand that this site is made available to you at no charge due to the generosity of The Honorable Paul (last name withheld).

Paul puts in more time and invests more of his own money than you can imagine to keep Redmen.com going.

Please show that you respect Paul and appreciate his time by donating some money to defray the cost of maintaining Redmen.com

Let me suggest an annual donation of $100 since Rivals typically charges $99 for an annual membership to a teams website.

Thanks

Below is a link to make you donation.

Hi, some feedback:
I love the website;

I just tried to sign up for a monthly donation... And
1. I am probalby a dunce
2. or... I think the software is a little quirky? May need some tweeking?

At first, in the postal code section, wouldn't let me type in there, after I auto filled my credit card info from Chrome - and in eventually went through. I'm not sure what I did, but definitely could not type for a while; and then i just kept on clicking all over to see if I could get it go through, and eventually I could type in the postal code info.

Next, after finally getting the postal code info in, the credit card got rejected with a "insufficient funds" warning. But it's a credit card (not a debit card), so that doesn't make sense. Maybe my mastercard is rejecting the website because ....? I'm not sure.

So donations may be hindered a bit at moment. Again, it's probably me being a dunce, but I couldn't get it to work.
I'll try again in a week or two.

Hi, some feedback:
I love the website;

I just tried to sign up for a monthly donation... And
1. I am probalby a dunce
2. or... I think the software is a little quirky? May need some tweeking?

At first, in the postal code section, wouldn't let me type in there, after I auto filled my credit card info from Chrome - and in eventually went through. I'm not sure what I did, but definitely could not type for a while; and then i just kept on clicking all over to see if I could get it go through, and eventually I could type in the postal code info.

Next, after finally getting the postal code info in, the credit card got rejected with a "insufficient funds" warning. But it's a credit card (not a debit card), so that doesn't make sense. Maybe my mastercard is rejecting the website because ....? I'm not sure.

So donations may be hindered a bit at moment. Again, it's probably me being a dunce, but I couldn't get it to work.
I'll try again in a week or two.
Thank you for trying. The donation process is completely third-party run by donorbox.org. It is a legitimate, widely used platform by organizations such as Make A Wish Foundation and Habitat for Humanity. I'm not agreeing with your two options but I don't have any way to debug it as it is all run by Donorbox.

Thank you for trying. The donation process is completely third-party run by donorbox.org. It is a legitimate, widely used platform by organizations such as Make A Wish Foundation and Habitat for Humanity. I'm not agreeing with your two options but I don't have any way to debug it as it is all run by Donorbox.
Ok. No problem. I will try again on a different date. Thanks for running the site. It's great.

OK ……… please take a moment to consider how much time you spend on Redmen.com and understand that this site is made available to you at no charge due to the generosity of The Honorable Paul (last name withheld).

Paul puts in more time and invests more of his own money than you can imagine to keep Redmen.com going.

Please show that you respect Paul and appreciate his time by donating some money to defray the cost of maintaining Redmen.com

Let me suggest an annual donation of $100 since Rivals typically charges $99 for an annual membership to a teams website.

Thanks

Below is a link to make you donation.

Completed
I am grateful for this site
Blessings
SS&G

Back