Pitino on with Seth Davis

I found it interesting he said Repole accounted for 50% of our NIL. There’s been a lot of conversation since Rick joined about just how much Repole is involved financially. Given how talented our roster is this year that 50% (or so) is a nice chunk of change. I’m really appreciative of Repoles dedication and without him we might swimming the same water as Seton Hall or the like.

I found it interesting he said Repole accounted for 50% of our NIL. There’s been a lot of conversation since Rick joined about just how much Repole is involved financially. Given how talented our roster is this year that 50% (or so) is a nice chunk of change. I’m really appreciative of Repoles dedication and without him we might swimming the same water as Seton Hall or the like.
And awesome to hear the other half is from alumni who also contribute to the university. So nice to hear Pitino refer to our nice campus as it's improved exponentially in my time.

Don’t undermine the Hall. They had some great late pick ups and their coach will have them in every game. Never an easy out.

Back