NY JETS

SJUFAN2

R.I.P. Moderator
 Just curious but just how big a step backwards do you think they take this year?

I think the defense is less than scary (no Ellis, Not Jenkins, No pass rush) and that Sanchez sucks as bad as Chad Henne.

I think the Jets are 9-7 this year and don't make the playoffs.

Just curious but just how big a step backwards do you think they take this year?

I think the defense is less than scary (no Ellis, Not Jenkins, No pass rush) and that Sanchez sucks as bad as Chad Henne.

I agree that the defensive line is weak, but the Sanchez line sounds like it's coming from a Giant fan.

I agree that the defensive line is weak, but the Sanchez line sounds like it's coming from a Giant fan.

Wrong. Contrary to Jets fans beliefs Giants fans have their hands heavy with Eagles and Cowgirls crap.

For the record SJUFan2 is a Dolphins fan.

... but the Sanchez line sounds like it's coming from a Giant fan.

Dolphin fan actually: :(

Tell me which guy is which and why one doesn't suck and the other does:

QB "A": 27 starts, 61.1 completion %, 6,246 yds, 27 TD's, 33 Int's, 75.3 career QB rating.

QB "B": 31 starts, 54.4 Completion %, 5,735 yds, 29 TD's, 33 Int's, 70.2 career QB rating.

:)

Sorry, being in New York I automatically think it's a Giant fan throwing crap. 
The one who is in his fifth season. Fortunately, the one who went to the AFC championship two years in a row is the lower rated QB. He also happens to be the one who will captain a Superbowl team in his career.

Sorry, being in New York I automatically think it's a Giant fan throwing crap. 
The one who is in his fifth season. Fortunately, the one who went to the AFC championship two years in a row is the lower rated QB. He also happens to be the one who will captain a Superbowl team in his career.

So he's going to be the Jets version of Trent Dilfer? :sick:

Back