New St. John's Tradition??

NYCRedmen

Have you guys enjoyed our "Cowbell Man" from the Pep Band the last 2 games? Kind of reminds me of Flagboy from years ago. Why does St. John's always get rid of things that the fans enjoy.

The Cowbell thing was very good; couple of people nearby, who didn't seem to have a huge sense of humore, loved it too!

Bring back FLAGBOY! 

maybe its just that I don't like the Mets cowbell man... but I relly havent taken to the cowbell... Bring back flagboy.. 

maybe its just that I don't like the Mets cowbell man... but I relly havent taken to the cowbell... Bring back flagboy.. 

The Met's Cowbellman used to hang out alot near my season tickets. I really didn't like him too much.

It worked last night, do you think the garden would allow fans to bring in their own cowbells ??  

It worked last night, do you think the garden would allow fans to bring in their own cowbells ??  

that would be horrible... I think i would stop going to games if the cowbell thing grew...

I think many moons ago a guy in our group brought in a cowbell. It got confiscated. Another time he borught in an airhorn - they didnt find out who stopped play and he hid it well.

Have you guys enjoyed our "Cowbell Man" from the Pep Band the last 2 games? Kind of reminds me of Flagboy from years ago. Why does St. John's always get rid of things that the fans enjoy.

Think its great! Find myself callping with him

How can you not like the Mets cowbell man? He is classic? A nice reminder of the good old Shea days.

Well, Cowbellman somehow got into his head that he was part of the Mets, part of the game. Sometimes he would park himself in an aisle blocking a fan's view and chatting with someone else for long periods of time. When a fan would ask him to move he would get indignant and nasty. If you are going to do that sort of thing, be respectful that as you roam the stadium, every time you park yourself, you are obstructing someone's view. Not to mention that the cowbell, if you are within 5 feet of it, can become pretty annoying after a few seconds. Other than that, I don't mind fans who try to drum up the crowd. The Mets also had these two guys who dressed in birght orange and blue suits and shades, who would run through the stands trying to pump the fans up. I'm all for that kind of stuff, although the two kids at SJU games in the green morph suits look pretty bizarre.

How can you not like the Mets cowbell man? He is classic? A nice reminder of the good old Shea days.

Well, Cowbellman somehow got into his head that he was part of the Mets, part of the game. Sometimes he would park himself in an aisle blocking a fan's view and chatting with someone else for long periods of time. When a fan would ask him to move he would get indignant and nasty. If you are going to do that sort of thing, be respectful that as you roam the stadium, every time you park yourself, you are obstructing someone's view. Not to mention that the cowbell, if you are within 5 feet of it, can become pretty annoying after a few seconds. Other than that, I don't mind fans who try to drum up the crowd. The Mets also had these two guys who dressed in birght orange and blue suits and shades, who would run through the stands trying to pump the fans up. I'm all for that kind of stuff, although the two kids at SJU games in the green morph suits look pretty bizarre.

perfectly said Beast

Back