ND vs USC

GO Irish hopefully they have a shot at winning a title 1st one since 1988

its always tough played game

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING AFTER THE STUFF (I HAVE A DIFFERENT WORD BUT WON'T USE IT HERE) THEY HAVE PULLED IN THE BE--- AND THEN ANNOUNCING HOW THEY WOULD BE GOING TO THE ACC -- AGAIN ON THEIR OWN TERMS. I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW ANY ST JOHNS FAN OR FOR THAT MATTER ANY BE FAN COULD EVER ROOT FOR THEM TO DO ANYTHING BUT LOSE

I just think NCAAFB is a joke. There is no such thing as Cinderella, there is no real playoff system, computers decide fate, and there is no parity. That App St. win over #5 Mich a few years back will be the only major upset of its kind in the next 100 years. In NCAABB any team can win any given day. It can turn no name schools like VCU, Lehigh, and George Mason into well-known brands. NCAAFB always seems to have the same top teams.

I grew up a ND footbal fan love its history & joe montana so its the BigEasts fault not giving them a deadline
to join up in FB not mine.

I understand your side but all caps lol

GO IRISH up by 10pts at end of 1st

I grew up a ND footbal fan love its history & joe montana so its the BigEasts fault not giving them a deadline

Roll Tide Roll

Roll Tide Roll

Projected early Alabama line is 11 1/2.

Still steamed over #31 on USC dropping that TD pass with 2 33 to go to cover the spread. SEC champ beats ND by at least 10.

Still steamed over #31 on USC dropping that TD pass with 2 33 to go to cover the spread. SEC champ beats ND by at least 10.

The SEC championship has been for the national championship forever it seems.

Back