NCAA Tournament

St John's got the 9 seed in the tournament and will play the winner of Fairfield/Brown on Sunday 5pm. Hope you guys can make it out and support the team!!!

St John's got the 9 seed in the tournament and will play the winner of Fairfield/Brown on Sunday 5pm. Hope you guys can make it out and support the team!!!

On campus?

SEVEN Big East teams invited to the NCAA tourney.

SJ would have to get by #1 UNC to get to the Final Four.

Then again, one game at a time.

They already beat them in the Big East championship with a steal and great goal by Bennet.
They can do it again/

They already beat them in the Big East championship with a steal and great goal by Bennet.
They can do it again/

UNC?

They can do it again/

Salty Dog needs some Hair of the dog! LOL! Not Uconn........UNC!

Depending on what football looks like on sunday I might go out for the game 

interesting to see some of the other teams invited to the tournament....if the planned restructuring of the big east happens, new members SMU and UCF made this year's tournament...i'm not sure how consistently good their teams are but big east soccer may not suffer a drop off....(syracuse and pitt are nowhere to be found in the field....only WVU made it from the defectors).....

interesting to see some of the other teams invited to the tournament....if the planned restructuring of the big east happens, new members SMU and UCF made this year's tournament...i'm not sure how consistently good their teams are but big east soccer may not suffer a drop off....(syracuse and pitt are nowhere to be found in the field....only WVU made it from the defectors).....

Soccer would be just as good. Baseball would be a bit better.

Back